Thursday 6 February 2014

Estee Lauder Gifts

Hey darlings! How are you'll?

I'm so late, but I forgot this post was in my drafts for so almost a month!
My Aunt and Uncle from the USA came down to India recently and got me amazing products from Estee Lauder.
They are all samples and came in a wonderful bag :)
Get ready for a super picture-filled post! 




Starting from L to R, Here they are :D 

1.  Intense Kajal Eyeliner

They come in this cute little box.



It has Estee Lauder written on the sides.


There are 3 pencil kajal eyeliners in it. 



There are these 3 lovely shades! 

Blackened Sapphire - A dark dark Navy blue


Blackened Plum - A black with a hint of purple

Blackened Cocoa - A Muddy Brown


Swatches



2. Advanced Night Repair - Synchronized Recovery Complex II
I've read amazing reviews on this, and I can't wait to try it. The only thing that stops me is that I feel I'm too young to use this! 



3. Perfectly Clean - Multi-Action Foam Cleanser/Purifying Mask

This is one of the very few cleansers that suite me. I travel 4 hours in total every day, in those filthy harbour line trains that I need a wash before and after every journey! This one has shown the best results I have seen on my skin till now. Bad luck that it's just a sample :( I wish I could order and store more of these!


4. Advanced Time Zone - Age Reversing Line/Wrinkle Creme 

Hahaha! I'm DEFINITELY too young to use this! I'm just 16 :P
Maybe after 20-30 years I'll get this for sure :D For now, Mum you can have it!


5. Pure Color Lipstick in Shade "Sugar Honey Shimmer 83"



I really like the shade, but it is not my type :P Wouldn't wear it regularly







Swatch:






6.  Sumptuous and Extra Sumptuous Mascara

There are two shades of Mascara.




One is Sumptuous Extreme - Extreme Black
Its a jet black shade.




The other one is Sumptuous - Black
This one is more of a blue-ish black






7. Perfume - Estee Lauder Pleasure

I love this perfume, so I'm going to use it very very rarely because I just don't want to finish it up!



8. Pure Color EyeShadow

This really cool box made me scream when I saw it.






There are 7 shades. 



L-R 
  1. 30 - Sugar Cube - SATIN
  2. 13 - Tranquil Moon - SATIN
  3. 68 - Nocturnal Blue - SATIN
  4. 72 - Amazing Grey - SHIMMER
  5. 26 - Iridescent Violet - SATIN
  6. 09 - Amethyst Spark - SHIMMER 
  7. 45 - Lavish Mink - MATTE

It comes with this super soft brush, but I doubt it's the right brush for applying eyeshadow.






Well that's the end! :D
I'm so so excited!
Can't wait to use these products!
Let me know if you've tried any one these!
The facewash is my fav! Tell me which one is yours :D 


Hope you enjoyed this post as much as I enjoyed writing this!

Love and hugs,
Chandni :) 

5 comments:

  1. Wow so many Estee Lauder products!!! they look amazing..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks alot!
      PS. I love your blog :D

      Delete
  3. wow u r so lucky to get this as gifts
    I love everything :P

    ReplyDelete