Tuesday 7 January 2014

Nail art Tutorial : Coral and White Nails






Here is a step by step tutorial on how to get these Coral and White Nails! 



First, Apply a single coat of Maybelline Color Show in Coral Craze 211. A single coat is more than enough and no double is needed because the texture is thick. It dries quickly too! 



Second, Cover Half your nail with Cellotape/Scotchtape. Try tilting the tape, making a diagonal line if you wish! 


Third, Apply White Nail Paint on the part that is not covered by Nail paint.


Next, Gently take off the Cellotape. A neat split of two colors is shown. 


Lastly, Take a black nail art pen, or use a toothpick, and dip it in black nail paint. Draw a line to border the split of colors. Apply a coat of transparent nail paint.

Tada! Here you have Coral and White Nails! :D
Easy, ain't it?




Quick view and opinion: 
Maybelline Color Show 
Price : Rs.75/-
Net Volume : 6ml

The recently launched "Maybelline Color Show" comes in 40 shades. It is extremely budget friendly (which is what I love because I'm bound to my pocket money)
The shade I bought was "Coral Craze 211"
I like the texture of the product. It is very easy to apply. Also, I like that it dries fast!
The line has an amazing range of attracting colors. My personal favourite was "NudeSkin 015" and "Pink Voltage 010"







3 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog Chandni! :)
    And that's a beautiful color, I have loved the texture of these Maybelline nail colors..
    Love
    Nitika
    http://www.theshopaholic-diaries.com/2013/12/jollychic-new-year-giveaway-100-bonus.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice tutorial!
    Thank you for commenting on my scheduled posts hun, I really appreciate you stopping by my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww Thank you!
      Your blog is great! :D Following via GFC <3

      Delete