Sunday 19 January 2014

Make-up Tutorial : Egyptian Eyes


Hey Lovelies! 

Hoping you're doing amazing!

This post has been an extremely long term thought. I intended to post this right after Halloween, but I was lazy I had exams and I totally forgot!

I literally clicked the pictures 5 days after Halloween and found them right now! So before I forget again, Let's do this :D 


PS. I really don't know if you'll like it, It was Halloween and I had to do some make up to match with my Egyptian outfit, So I did this :D I know it might look scary, but it looked great with my outfit! :P




Step one : Apply Kajal on your Waterline.


  I've used Maybelline Colossal.
 I haven't really made it too dark, because the latter steps will make up for it :p 

Step two : Apply a dark (very dark) eyeliner on your upper lashline. Drag this line away
 Leave exactly a tiny finger space between the edge of the line and your eyebrow.

I've used my Kajal because I had limited resources, and I feel kajals give a better look.

Step three : Draw the line on your lower lashline 
Joining it to the one in step two. 
I know this looks scary, but it looks Egyptian :p and It was Halloween.

Step Four : Apply Light Blue Eyeshadow (refer to the pictures for the shade) on your eyelid, and fill it up till your brow/highlight.


This is a shade from an eyeshadow palette my mom got from Indonesia. It is by Nonna Cosmetics. 


Step Five : Apply a little bit of Copperish-Gold Eyeshadow on your lid only.


This is done to soften the extra blue effect, and give it a little shine. Besides, isn't Egypt all about Gold? :p


This is an eyeshadow Palette my mom got for me from the US. 
Its Lancome Color Design Sensational Effects Eye Shadow. I've used a shade called Pose(Metallic). It's the Copper/Gold below.
Used before here

Step six : Darken your Kajal, and Apply a Mascara.  
I've used an Estee Lauder mascara.


Well, That's all! :D 
It's extremely easy to do.
In the picture, I've put tons of foundation and powder to get the pale skin look of an Egyptian Princess (Cleopatra<3)
I hope you guys like it! :D 
Follow me via GFC, I'd love to follow you back!
Love you all, 
Chandni :)

PS. Do enter my Maybelline Giveaway for my First Blogversary coming up :D Click on the picture below! :D 


4 comments:

  1. Love this makeup tutorial, you look gorgeous! I really enjoy your blog so far and would love to follow each other--please join my GFC and I'll follow you right back!

    StylizedLuxe
    Instagram

    xo Jess

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jessica, It means alot :)
      Followed you hun :)

      Delete
  2. Cute blog ♥
    Great post ♥
    wonderful makeup ♥

    Greetings from Polish ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey! nice look... like your egyptian outfit alot and great makeup :)

    Tanya
    Dazzle and Sizzle
    Facebook
    Twitter

    ReplyDelete