Monday 10 March 2014

Review : Oriflame Pure Nature Organic - Aloe Vera & Arnica Extract Soothing Face Wash


Claims : 

Gently carries away traces of make-up and skin sebum, helping to soothe the skin. Contains 100% natural aloe vera and arnica extracts, rich in vitamins and minerals. For all skin types, especially sensitive. 


Price (MRP) :
Rs. 329/-

Content :
150ml 5.0 fl.oz




Ingredients : 
AQUA, SODIUM C12-15 PARETH SULFATE, COCAMIDOPROPYL BETAINE, GLYCERIN, DISODIUM COCOYL GLUTAMATE, PEG-7 GLYCERYL COCOATE, PEG-150 PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRASTEARATE, GLYCOL DISTEARATE, PEG-6 CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC GLYCERIDES, LAURETH-4, PARFUM, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, CITRIC ACID, ALOE BARBADENSIS EXTRACT, 2-BROMO-2-NITROPROPANE-1.3-DIOL, ARNICA MONTANA EXTRACT, CI 15510, CI 42090


Packaging : It comes in a light, lemony-minty-green, long cylindrical bottle container. It has a small white screw cap (that I really like because it locks well). The text on the bottle is white and pale dark green in color.






Texture :
The liquid is slightly on the creamy thick side, and does not run. It has a glistening pearl-like touch and looks very burnished. 

Swatch : 

Smell :
It has a very natural smell! You can actually smell the Aloe Vera with a little floral smell of the Arnica Extract. Also, I agree with the name, it surely is a "soothing face wash" because the smell gives  a very calming and 'soothing' effect. 


How I use it :
First I splash a little water on my face. Then pat dry with a clean towel. Then I take the facewash and evenly apply on my face. Massage for 2 minutes and then rinse with water.





Working :
It takes not more than 3 drops for cleaning the entire face. It is a thick liquid and doesn't lather much. Though it spreads well on the skin. I used it to remove my make-up once and it did a great job. Though removing heavy eye make up was a bit of a problem. Otherwise, it works amazingly.


After effects :
It gives a very refreshing feel. You can evidently see your face looking clearer and lighter. The smell stays for about 45 minutes. It leaves your skin smooth and soft, and doesn't dry at all. It surely is suitable for all skin types. What I love most is that my skin tone became super fair in just 4 days of using it. 



My opinion :
Ever since I started travelling for college, my skin color has become darker by 1-2 skin tones. I tried 2 different skin care products for the face. One was an Estee Lauder face wash. It helped clean my face, and the slightly oily T-zone, but it did nothing about the skin tone.
I used EverYuth Orange Peel off mask and it gave me terrible acne that took about 2 weeks to even start reducing. 

Luckily, this product, 'Oriflame Pure Nature Organic - Aloe Vera & Arnica Extract Soothing Face Wash' arrived just in time. 

As soon as I started using it, not only did the acne reduce down to almost nothing, but my skin tone became lighter also. 
I've been using this every day at night (after a heavy 4 hours of rough travel and running around). It has been such a savior! 


Pros and Cons :
Pros :

  1. Travel Friendly Packaging
  2. Calming effect
  3. Refreshing smell
  4. The liquid does not run
  5. Removes Face make-up well.
  6. Gives a soft skin
  7. Makes the skin tone fairer.
  8. No false claims by Oriflame
  9. Great for cleansing and removing dirt
  10. Helps with acne-cleansing
  11. Pocket-friendly
Cons :
 No Cons. 

Overall :
It has amazing quality and affects a lot more than what you expect. Its great for daily use!

Would I recommend it :
YES! It really does suite all skin types so no doubts about that! But it actually is an amazing product and my top recommendation for Face Washes. I know I'm going to buy it once this bottle is over! :D 

Rating :
5/5 (Couldn't find anything wrong with it)


* Product sent by Oriflame. But review is my honest opinion. Please read my Disclaimer for more information

No comments:

Post a Comment