Monday 8 July 2013

Make up Tutorial : Smokey Glitter Eyes

This is one of my favourite eye makeup techniques. I always wear this when I sport a black dress! It looks pretty amazing with a nude lipstick!
I used to play with my mums makeup, so I started mixing two eyeshadow shades and came up with this! I hope you like it :)
Do let me know if you try it, I would love to see!
Here is how!

Things I have used.

  1. Lancome Color Design Sensational Effects Eye Shadow [Pose (Metallic)] (copper)
  2. Lancome Color Design Sensational Effects Eye Shadow [Statusque (Intense)] (black)
  3. A black liquid eyeliner 
  4. L'oreal Paris Volume Million Lashes Extra Black Mascara




Step One: In the first image, I have used Lancome Eye Shadow Pose (Metallic). It has a copper-ish shade to it. As you can see, I just filled the eye-lid. Make sure you fill it neatly, with abundant color.


Step Two: In Image number two, I have used Lancome Eye Shadow Statusque (Intense). Its a black shade. Fill the part on the upper level of the eye-lid. Apply as little as I did in image two, because when you brush it, it will spread and become as intense as it is in Image 3

Step Three : Here I have spread the Black eye shadow on the upper eye-lid.
Also, I have used a black eyeliner that you can see.
To give a good finishing, I have applied L'oreal Paris Volume Million Lashes - Extra Black Mascara.



That's all there is! You can apply kajal if you want :) It goes well with dark outfits and is suitable for a night event or a club party! 

Lancome Color Design Sensation Effects Eye Shadow 
Sorry for the worn out look of the box, Its been in the make up bag for a while! Haha!


L'oreal Paris Volume Million Lashes - Extra Black Mascara.

9 comments:

  1. Lovely!
    I can do my version of smokey eye but I still have not been able to achieve the perfect Mila Kunis sort of Smokey eye till date :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Karishma! :*
      I'd love to see your version!
      I think its Mila's eye color that makes the smokey eyes suit her!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the intense smokey eye with that bronze!! www.frombroadway.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! sorry for the late reply and thank you so much hun :*

      Delete
  4. Wow i love the black n bronze smokey look.... :)

    Followed you back from http://lipstickholic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Huda! :) Glad you liked it :D

      Delete
  5. I love it!! I suck at eye make-up! ;) So this is gonna help! <3 :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I really hope it helps :*
      I'll do it for you anytime :D

      Delete