Thursday 14 May 2015

Outfit for #9WBloggerHunt with NineWest and Guess

Hi everyone! 

Clutch, Sandals, Necklace, Bracelet : NineWest ; Crop top, Shorts : Guess.

So I did this profile shoot yesterday for the #9WBloggerHunt, with NineWest and Guess. Its basically this "quest" NineWest is on, to find an appropriate fashion blogger to be their TrendSetter. So yesterday was basically the profile shoot, where us bloggers had to style ourselves and talk about our blogs and all. 

I'm sharing with you guys the pictures, and detailed information about my outfit. I absolutely love it! Check it out. Photography by Bhavya Kotian.





I'm wearing this really cute corset crop top with a white lace layer and off shoulder sleeves, paired with these adorable sailor shorts, that have gold buttons - both from Guess.
The footwear matches with the outfit. It's a pair of flat thong sandals with ankle straps. They've got a black and gold chain on them. The clutch bag that I'm holding is one of the accessories I've used for this look. It's a black and white patterned clutch with a rectangular handle. To finally complete this look, I've got set of matching gold bracelet and necklace.

The clutch bag, thong sandals, bracelet and necklace are from Nine West

My makeup was done by Ingot and my hair magically just dried into that after I washed it in the morning. Haha!









It was a fun shoot, overall - and we did a video as well! 


Until next time, you guys can check out my YouTube channel - I've just put up a travel video recently. Make sure you subscribe while you're there.
Also, if you want to know more about what I do everyday, add me on snapchat (chandnidialani). I do a lot of random shit everyday and post funny stories all the time. 
You can follow me on twitter and instagram as well, by clicking on those links. I tweet all day and Instagram fun stuff! So until my next post, you know where to find me :D 

Much love, Chandni. 

1 comment: