Friday 16 May 2014

Notd : Colorbar Pink Lady 094

Hey loves!
I've been obsessed with Neon Pink lately. I love how bright neon colors are!
I bought this Nail Paint - Colorbar "Pink Lady 094" which is a lovely Neon Pink.
I had my eye on it for a while but finally got over the laziness and went to buy it.
Though I do have a terrible complaint to make.
To buy this nailpaint, I went to this store called beautiful in my area. I knew what I exactly wanted. I didn't need a tester or anything. I went straight up to the colorbar counter, picked up the nail paint and told the sales assistant to give me a fresh piece I can buy.
I was in a rush so I quickly paid for the thing and left.
When I opened it, I found it was a tester piece and only half the bottle was left.
I didn't have the time to go exchange, so I left it. But the sales assistant should have atleast given a new piece! I have to say its really sucky that this happened.
Details on the nail paint:
Name : Colorbar "Pink Lady 094"
Price : Rs. 160
Content : 9ml



Also, I recently went for Oriflame's Obloggers meet where they launched their new hair color range- HairX TruColour which is a fabulous range.
I wore this Neon Pink nailpaint with my outfit for the day.


Dress- Thrifted. 
Bellies - Tresmode.

No comments:

Post a Comment