Sunday 14 April 2013

Nail Art Tutorial : Matte Nails

I've been trying to know how to do this for a very long time and finally now that I've found it - I must share it!
Things you'll need -
  • Color Nailpaint
  • Plastic sheet
  • Cornflour
  • Medium -sized paint brush
Instructions - 

  • Place a plastic sheet on a flat surface.
  • Pour out about 4-5 drops of your nailpaint (Use dark shades - they give a better effect - preferably black)
  • Immediately sprinkle cornflour upon the puddle of nailpaint on the plastic sheet
  • Using your paintbrush, mix the two quickly before the nailpaint dries out.
  • Using the same brush, apply the mixture to your nails just like any other nailpaint
  • Wait for it to dry. You will feel like its just like normal nailpaint, I did too, but wait for about 5 minutes and see the effect :)
It is exactly like this picture - I took it from google


1 comment:

  1. This is cool. Imma try it soon and use it in a nailart. :D

    ReplyDelete